hello~~we have agreed to do our own part and then send it to Michelle Grandy that she will be responsible to combine all into a group proposal. if u have any problems, just leave me a message!!!^^^Becky
For the proposal, please email me the answers to the proposal question sheet based on your topic. I will be combining these to make the proposal. Thanks. Please reply so that I know you have recieved this message.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
hello~~
we have agreed to do our own part and then send it to Michelle Grandy that she will be responsible to combine all into a group proposal.
if u have any problems, just leave me a message!!!^^^
Becky
For the proposal, please email me the answers to the proposal question sheet based on your topic. I will be combining these to make the proposal. Thanks. Please reply so that I know you have recieved this message.
Post a Comment